Teacher of Religious Education
This page is currently awaiting content
We are looking to recruit an inspirational Teacher of RE. The successful candidate will be innovative and able to demonstrate sound teaching skills across the key stages.
What are we looking for:
- A person who is inspirational in their own teaching
- A team player who is able to support the Catholic life of the school
- A colleague who is proactive and hard working
People who work here say they feel highly valued and enjoy working as part of the BGN family.
What we can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a successful, experienced, supportive department with outstanding results and developed resources
- The invitation to be involved in and further develop the faith life of the young people in our care.
- The opportunity to teach sixth form including our core RE programme
- Excellent CPD and leadership opportunities
- Commitment to employee Health and Wellbeing including dedicated Employee Assistance Programme All applicants must be able to actively support and uphold the Catholic Christian ethos of the school.
For further information and to apply, please use the following link: https://www.eteach.com/careers/bgn-oxon/ If you have any questions, please contact Tara Mawn our Head of Spiritual Life firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a chat on 01295 264216
Or click here for our easy apply section for a member of our team to call you back.